Saturday, December 3, 2011

Montague Vs. Capulet


Romeo and Juliet shirt: My grandma made it for me!
Military Jacket: Thifted
Tassel Necklace: Forever 21

When I tried on this shirt, I automatically thought of Romeo and Juliet. I asked my mom “Do I look too Montague vs. Capuletish?” She said “Yes you do.” I think the military jacket tames the Montague vs. Capulet affect.
Really try to think a legit present for that special someone or even family or friends. Think back to when they told you what they loved. Making them something actually means more to them or if it’s a lifelong friend then you should give them a picture frame of all the wonderful pictures of you guys. Write them a meaningful card. I promise homemade gifts or thoughtful gifts are always the best. Let the people who are close to you know how much they mean to you.


Happy Holidays!
~Fashion Fabricator

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Romeo and Juliet theme! Very creative!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look beautifull


    new outfit post - Simple tuesday
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!