Thursday, August 4, 2011

Lace Polka


Lace Tank: Thrifted
Girl necklace: Forever21 (they have cool necklaces there) J


I haven’t really thought too much about what I want to be when I grow up….maybe a psychologist  or a fashion designer or a teacher…. I don’t know. Fashion designing would be really fun though. I hate sewing that’s the only thing…hahhahah so we’ll see. Make sure that you are happy with what your jobs now and if aren’t happy you should try to do what you want to as a job before it’s too late.

4 comments:

  1. Love the lace top and the little doll!

    htt://www.cougarvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is GREAT! LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You thrifted that shirt?!? Wow, that is seriously the cutest shirt ever!! Love it :)



    Notes She Wrote

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!