Sunday, August 21, 2011

Aye Aye Captain

Shorts: Forever 21
Lace Tank: Wet Seal
I love these shorts!! I feel so nautical! This summer was such a beautiful summer and I learned so much about myself and about people who are unfortunate. I also  learned about the Holocaust in a different way and I was more affected by the Museum of Tolerance. They made it seem like you were in the concentration camps that the Jews were in. I felt like I was going to die in a gas chamber like they did. I don’t want to gloom your day, so I will talk about something else.
Be Vulnerable with someone that you trust and they might give you wonderful, life-changing  advice. Trust me on this one! Vulnerability  makes friendships and relationships stronger.
~Fashion Fabricator

3 comments:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!