Saturday, May 21, 2011

Legally Blond

Hey Blog Readers,
This sweater is so cutisicle and is what I wore on Valentine’s Day. (Of course) This skirt is really cute but every time I put it on my mom freaks out and says it’s too short. So for her, I put on Spandex underneath.
Enjoy the rest of your weekend and live in each moment; don’t try to worry too much about the future too much.
Skirt: Unkown (Sorry guys I have it for a while)

Sweater: Target (great store!)

Headband: It’s my mom’s but she got it from Target

3 comments:

  1. Hey Kelse! This is adorable! Pink is definitely your color;D Please check out my blog too! (Yeah, I made one)

    http://muffintopgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooo cute Kels!!! <3
    -JoJo (it wont let me comment unless i use anonymous!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. AWWWWW! Look at you Kels!! Sooo cute!!! I love the shirt!
    ~Emma Coudeyre

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!