Sunday, October 2, 2011

Naturally Gorgeous

Leather Shorts: H & M
Shirt: Target
Shoes: Thrifted (Can you believe it?)



I want to challenge you guys to wear a little less makeup for a day . I have been thinking a lot about the saying “less is more”, and I think it’s true. Not that you don’t look beautiful when you have more makeup on; it’s just that when you look natural you look so naturally beautiful and guys actually like that! Now I understand that some may have acne, and that you want to cover it up with foundation, but just wear foundation and that’s it. No eye makeup. Or you could just wear eyeliner or just eye shadow or just lip gloss/lipstick.  I understand why you want to hide behind the makeup, but take a risk! I mean why not?
~Fashion Fabricator

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!