Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back to My Roots


Red Flowered Tank: H and M
The Maxi: hand sewn by my mom



Fancy Flip Flops: target



I was born in New mexico! And my mom made this skirt when I was baby. I told her that I had borrow it and I was going to wear it. I mean what”is wrong with wanting to show off her beautiful work? Isn’t gorgeous and well made?? When I went back to see where I was born, it was like a ghost town. There was really nothing there. It was just like a normal town. Remember summers not over yet!!! So stay up later than you ever have and go a little crazy. Curl up with a good book or watch a great movie.
~Fashion Fabricator



2 comments:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!