Saturday, July 16, 2011

Feeling Magical

Shoes: Target



Shirt: Delia’s (it took 2 months though so order at your own risk)

I went to Disneyland recently over the 7th   to the 9th but it was so

memorable! Unfortunately my face could not be replaced with Belle my

favorite Disney Princess but all well. Summer should feel long, so live in

each moment and make sure to have as much fun as possible! And

remember Disneyland is the most magical place on earth! (especially in 

the summer!)

~Fashion Fabricator

1 comment:

  1. Love your shoes, they are so gorgeous! And the pedicure you got is adorable :)

    xxx,

    Fashion Fractions

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!