Sunday, September 25, 2011

Boho Chic

Necklace: Pac Sun ,Bohemian Crop Top: Forever 21, Jeggings: Forever 21

Wearing this around school definitely took confidence.  As I getting ready in the morning, I realized that I have that confidence. Wear stuff as if you are on runway. People will probably love your style. Be confident in what you wear because that is a part of what makes you…you! One last thing: never forget to take fashion risks. You might just concoct a super cute outfit that everyone is looking at you like where did you get that? I want it! Which I think is good because you are getting attention and keeping everyone guessing.  J
~Fashion Fabricator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!