Friday, April 27, 2012

Relax, Refresh, and Rejuvenate



Shirt: H and M, Skirt: Thrifted,Vest: Pac Sun, Belt: Forever 21,
Shoes: H and M

Hello my dears,
It is important that you take time out of our week for yourself. That is when you can think clearly and you can relax your mind and rejuvenate your soul. What really helps me is to everything down in my journal. Sometimes I’m a little scared of what I will unveil from reading my own words on the page, but I would encourage you to try. It helps you to vent what you’re feeling and organize your thoughts. I often think of my brain as a computer: you have all these windows open and you can minimize or close them; you don’t have to have them all open at once. Often in the stress of everyday life we have too many things overwhelming us. You have the power to put that stress away for awhile and have some time to yourself. Taking some time for yourself really gives a fresh point of view on what’s going in your life.


1 comment:

  1. Love your analogy of your brain being like a computer and that you can minimize all the open window to relax...you are very wise!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!