Monday, April 23, 2012



Shirt: H and M, Shorts: Forever 21, Shoes: H and M


I am incredibly obsessed with Hello Kitty. When I see something that is Hello Kitty, I get super excited and have to buy it. Above is a marshmallow puff on a stick. The bow was made out of fondant. Isn’t it adorable? I saw a tan Hello Kitty key chain in Hawaii and realized I couldn’t resist. There was also a sunburned Hello Kitty. LOLJ When a guy wears Hello Kitty, I love it!! Like this guy said that he has Hello Kitty socks that were purple and I was so excited!! J I don’t think I will be able to contain my obsession…or excitement. Hello Kitty is super in so don’ be afraid to show your love for Hello Kitty!

~Fashion Fabricator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!