Follow by Email

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ahoy Matey and Pretty in Pink!

Ahoy Matey!
Dear Blog Readers,
This is the last photos from my trip.
Someone once told me that I wear a lot of blue and white which reminded them of a sailor. That is why I entitled this entry Ahoy Matey! This shirt is does look like a sailor. I got to admit. These shoes are  Reef flip flops and they are mega comfy! . This shirt is AMAZING!!! I love it so much! I thought that the title of this entry appropriately tells you that.(Pretty in Pink) I love this necklace with all my heart and have been able to wear it with many things. I love the lacy flower with it. It just compliments the whole necklace and outfit.  And last but very not least.....THE BAG!! I love bags. This bag was so cute that I couldn't resist buying it!
    
Have an extraordinary day blog readers! Thank you for reading.
Feel free to comment. I would love to hear what you readers think.
~Fashion Fabricator



Peacock Earrings: Forever21 

Pink Shirt:  Forever 21

Flips:  Hawaii

Black and White Shirt: Forever21

The bag: New Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!