Saturday, April 30, 2011

Ahoy Matey and Pretty in Pink!

Ahoy Matey!
Dear Blog Readers,
This is the last photos from my trip.
Someone once told me that I wear a lot of blue and white which reminded them of a sailor. That is why I entitled this entry Ahoy Matey! This shirt is does look like a sailor. I got to admit. These shoes are  Reef flip flops and they are mega comfy! . This shirt is AMAZING!!! I love it so much! I thought that the title of this entry appropriately tells you that.(Pretty in Pink) I love this necklace with all my heart and have been able to wear it with many things. I love the lacy flower with it. It just compliments the whole necklace and outfit.  And last but very not least.....THE BAG!! I love bags. This bag was so cute that I couldn't resist buying it!
    
Have an extraordinary day blog readers! Thank you for reading.
Feel free to comment. I would love to hear what you readers think.
~Fashion Fabricator



Peacock Earrings: Forever21 

Pink Shirt:  Forever 21

Flips:  Hawaii

Black and White Shirt: Forever21

The bag: New Mexico

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!