Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Bonjour Madame!

Dear Blog Readers,
You get to see what I was wearing in Las Vegas!!! This is a picture of my Grandma and I. The romper that I am wearing is so light and comfortable; that is when you have a comfortable strapless bra! The next picture is what I wore to the Cirque du Soliel performance of the Beatles. The performers were coming from the ceiling, springing back and forth on ropes, and rollerblading. I thought it was pretty good, but I am not really a fan of the Beatles. During this, they went through times in history of the Beatles. Back to the picture, going with the Circus theme, I thought that this dress had a Circus-y feel and also was very French-looking.

Hat- My Grandma made; not the same Grandma pictured. Originally, this hat had a little ball on top, but I cut it off and this is what it looks like!
Again I’m so sorry this is late, but I hope you enjoy seeing my vacation photos!!
P.S. Please comment! I would love to hear your feedback. J
(click  on  0 comments and  it will have a box  for you to comment)
~Fashion Fabricator
Romper-Target



Dress-Costco

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!