Tuesday, April 12, 2011

My Inspiration

My inspiration has always been Selena Gomez. I would always watch Wizards of Waverly Place just to look at her style, without realizing it of course. I love her style because she puts together things that I would think would look weird but when she puts them in a outfit, she looks amazing. She is my fashion icon!!If you want to see where I got my inspiration check out: http://selenastyle.com/style/style.php. She has fashion from TVor movies,everday wear, when she was seen around, red carpet events,performances,photoshoots/magazines and my personal favorite Wizards of Waverly Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!