Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Daisy Duke


Vest Thing: Macy’s
Daisy Duke Shorts: Target

Daisy Duke Shorts: Target

Hey Readers,
These outfits were things that I wore over the summer that I never got to posting.
This first outfit my mom called Daisy Duke because of the cutoffs. My main message for today is to totally be yourself.  I found out when I was in New Mexico that I love country music. I am kind of obsessed with it. And that is just who I am and how I am. Embrace who you are and don’t let anyone else tell you any different.
Try to enjoy your summer with the little moments that you have left.
~Fashion Fabricator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!