Saturday, August 27, 2011

Edginess

Off the Shoulder tank: H&M

Necklace: Forever 21


My Top Knot Bun
Do you guys what I mean by edginess? This outfit to me screams edgy like Rihanna because she always wears something that is interesting and fresh. Off the shoulder for me is edgy. 
I think that you should always remember to have fun in your life and strut your stuff if you feel like it. Wear ruffles if you feel like it. Cook if you love cooking. Do what you want but think through the decisions that you are not sure of because they will shape your reputation.
And remember fashion has no rules ;)( wink)
~Fashion Fabricator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!