Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wings :)



Shirt: Goodwill
Have you ever truly looked closely at yourself and realized what your strengths and weaknesses are? I think that it is important to find out what you like and what you don’t, but learning what your strengths and weaknesses are is equally important. Your strengths would be like you get good grades or you are really good at basketball or baseball. It’s easy to accept what we’re good at because we don’t have any work to do. Some of your weaknesses are going to be very hard to accept. Like if you have a learning disability, or a disease, or anything basically that sets you apart from anyone else, it can be so frustrating to accept that and roll with the punches, meaning you just take in whatever people say about you, good or bad. I am not going to tell that it is easy, I want to tell you that it takes time. But I promise with patience and time, you figure out the strengths and weaknesses of yourself and learn to accept them.
~Fashion Fabricator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!