Sunday, June 19, 2011

Cutouts


Shirt: Target, Bandeau: H &M, Cardigan: J Crew Jackie (from outlet)

I saw a peacock yesterday!!! Just running around. They are so beautiful.

  I like this shirt and I think that it reminds me of Selena Gomez(my inspiration) in the movie Ramona and Beezus which was really cute. The light blue thing that looks like an undershirt is actually a bandeau which is like this little thing that is half of a undershirt so if you don’t feel like wearing an undershirt, you wear this. J It’s almost like a sports bra but it’s strapless.
Stay cool as a cucumber bloggers and Happy Father’s Day! J
~Fashion Fabricator
P.S. My posts will be pretty sporadic as we are in summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!