Friday, June 24, 2011

Flower Petals



Dress: Nordstrom (sale rack of course!)
Belt: Forever 21
I think that this dress has a flowery feel to it with all the flowers and the top of the dress. The first thing that comes to mind when I think of flower petals is when you see the girl taking the petals of a flower saying “he loves me, he loves me not” until they get to the end of the petals and they either end up with “he loves me” or you guessed it, “ he loves me not”. Some ladies are hopeless and feel that they will never find the love of their life that will be everything that they had hoped for, imagined, and dreamed of. These ladies are constantly observing the world and looking at how many people are married, how many people are engaged, and dating. They look at those couples and they say to themselves “Will this ever happen for me? Will I ever find that special person who is the one that I have been longing for? Will I grow old alone?” The last thought scares them. This happens to me all the time! But ladies I just want to know that I have full faith in you and your dad might have always said “You’ll find love” but then in the back of your mind you think “When?”, but I think that you should listen to him. Love can happen at any time. It’s never too late. J Finding this person will definitely not be easy, but think about it this way ladies: there are so many guys in this world and you may think “but they’re all  jerks”, but ladies you just got to try. As my mom said to me once “You got to go through all the toads before you get your Prince Charming”. Meaning, you got to try some guys out first to know what you want and then you will find your Prince Charming. Never give up hope in love!
~Fashion Fabricator

1 comment:

  1. I hope you don't have to kiss too many toads before you find your prince charming, like your Mom found! I also wish you a longgggggggggggggggggg and haappppppppppppy
    marriage, like someone you know well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!