Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Flowing with the 70s


Necklace: Charlotte Russe


Shirt: Charlotte Russe



I am now starting Driver’s Ed which is very exciting but when I am in the class it’s really boring and they make driving sound horrible!! But it is totally worth it and I totally encourage you to do it, if you are of age. That is why I have been so busy and the there was a girl visting from the Czech Republic.
I think that shirt is very unique and different. I love how it just is so flowy and grown up looking. My mom was also envious of my necklace. 
Happy Summer! Go to the beach! Don’t worry!
~ Fashion Fabricator

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!