Sunday, May 22, 2011

Aye Aye Captain

Dear Blog Readers,
I know I don’t normally have quotes but this one really stuck out to me and I ran across it as I was looking at other blogs. I got this from www.1-love-quotes.com and I know that sounds really cheesy, but I somehow just found this really good quote for all those girls who never think that they will find the man of their dreams. “Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, who calls you back when you hang up on him, who will lie under the stars and listen to your heart beat or will stay awake just to watch you sleep…wait for the boy who kisses you on the forehead, who wants to show you to the world when you’re in sweats, he holds your hand in front of his friends, who thinks you’re just as pretty without makeup on. Who is constantly reminding you of how much he cares and how lucky he is to have you…The one who turns to his friends and says that’s her.” I think that this quote is so touching and beautiful. It’s my favorite quote. So for all you girls out there who feel like there will be no dream guy:Have hope! J Just thought I would share that with you guys.
But anyways; back to fashion.
This dress I saw this girl wearing and I always secretly envied her fashion and I loved it. This was back in Middle School. After 8th grade I bought this dress and  I had an epiphany after it that the girl had the same one!!!! But it didn’t matter now because I will never see her again. I love this dress though, I love the sweetheart (the neckline that dips down) on the top of the dress. I suggest that you wear something under the dress though because it’s really short. The plain white t-shirt that I am wearing underneath, is amazing for those days when you just feel like being plain or just have it as an undershirt.
I hope you guys had an outstanding weekend. J
~Fashion Fabricator

Dress: Hollister
Plain White T: Old Navy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!