Follow by Email

Friday, May 6, 2011

Victorian Flare

Dear Blog Readers,
This top is sooo cutisicle!!!! Not only does it have lace but it’s also so cute!! These shoes look cute but are a pain in the butt to wear! I’m sorry but it’s true. I keep having to pull the strap in the back up. So get the right size!!! These cropped boyfriends are the best! I love them! They are so perfect for those days that are like 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Lastly, are the mirror earrings. I call it that because when I take them off, I can see myself in the mirror. It's good for those time, girls that you need to check in the mirror!!! :)    
 Have a fabulous weekend readers!! J
~Fashion Fabricator
 
Lacy Top: Forever 21
Cropped Boyfriends: Boutique in LA

 
Shoes: Target

Mirror Earrings: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!