Friday, May 6, 2011

Victorian Flare

Dear Blog Readers,
This top is sooo cutisicle!!!! Not only does it have lace but it’s also so cute!! These shoes look cute but are a pain in the butt to wear! I’m sorry but it’s true. I keep having to pull the strap in the back up. So get the right size!!! These cropped boyfriends are the best! I love them! They are so perfect for those days that are like 75 degrees Fahrenheit. Lastly, are the mirror earrings. I call it that because when I take them off, I can see myself in the mirror. It's good for those time, girls that you need to check in the mirror!!! :)    
 Have a fabulous weekend readers!! J
~Fashion Fabricator
 
Lacy Top: Forever 21
Cropped Boyfriends: Boutique in LA

 
Shoes: Target

Mirror Earrings: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!