Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Sunburnt Penguin

Dear Blog Readers,
This was over Memorial Day Weekend and I was in San Francisco. I called this Sunburnt Penguin because if you think about what is red, black, and white all over? A sunburnt penguin. (That was the first thing that came to mind) I love this outfit and at first I knew that it needed something …I then figured out it could use a red belt and my famous white beret to top off the outfit. I tucked in the red blouse for the full affect of the belt. The blazer is also something that I have grown to love over some time.

Blouse: Forever 21
 I hope you guys had a marvelous Memorial Day weekend!
~Fashion Fabricator



Belt: Target, Blazer: Armani Exchange , Thrifted,
Blouse: Forever 21
 

This is my cousin Katrina(look at her hands, they are so tiny!!!)
 
I am kind of in love with this picture J


Look at the back of the blazer
 

1 comment:

  1. Super cute outfit! Love the pop of red with the blazer!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!