Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Butterflies Fly Away

Dear Blog Readers,
I love love this top. It’s drapy and cute and I think it’s amazing. My mom bought this skirt for me and at first I didn’t like it but now it’s very cute. I somehow put this outfit together and I absolutely love it and I think it’s very pretty.
Message for the Day: Be yourself and don’t let anybody influence you to be different. Or as Lady Gaga puts it “You were born this way.” So just embrace who you are and don’t let people bring you down. I know it’s easier said than done, but it’ll save you so much pain later on.
~Fashion Fabricator


 
Skirt: Thrifted
Top with the Bow: Nordstrom (in the sale section)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!