Monday, May 30, 2011

Picnic Galore

Dear Blog Readers,
I didn’t wear this today, but I still haven’t done this blog so I thought why not? I think that this dress has a very summery feel to it and that is why I called this blog “Picnic Galore”. I love this dress! I love every part. I love the bottom and the top. I think they go together very well. I tried to take pictures that were interesting and unusual so I hope you like them.
Well blog readers I hope you had a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend!!!
~Fashion Fabricator
Dress: Hand-me-down (I got a lot of clothes from my friend recently)


Sweater: Liberty for London; Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!! I will answer any questions that you have and also I will check out your blog if you leave your link!